Sunday, April 19, 2009

shit n' run



Alright, there's a lot of questions that can be asked about this piece of art I like to call "shit n' run".

"Why the fuck would you do that?" is probably the most common question.
Are you angry at these people? Is it a metaphor? Is it to raise crohn's/ileostomy awareness? No. It is because I am 18 and it was fucking awesome as hell doing it. There's no justifying it really haha. For some reason the usual guilt i feel after doing something mean has not set in yet, I don't think it ever wil due to the hilarity of this video. There def was (and still is) a risk of me getting my ass kicked or in trouble somehow, but regardless this one of the funnest nights with friends chillin I've had in a while.


We actually did two houses but the first one had bad footage. So after grease trucks and a failed attempt I had to go down two cheeseburgers at McDonalds. Totally worth it. After almost puking them up I held them down and me and my friends sat in the parking lot for an hour and just hung out and talked.

One friend brought something up about how I can only get a blum
pkin for the next few months and I thought it was the funniest thing ever.

On the way to the second house, I said "dude if there is a higher power that planned me having this disease, he had no idea what he was getting himself into." But then another friend said "nah he knew exactly what he was getting into. you're the perfect candidate." This is way more optimistic so I will go with that one.

Ironically, the one thing that embarasses me the most in this video is how big my nose appears to be. I hope it's really not that big in real life haha. The camera adds a few inches.

If anyone else with an ileostomy bag would like to attemp
t this here are some tips:

a) chew your food, but not too much. that's how you get all those nice chunks in there!
b) BRING WIPES WITH YOU AND WEAR PANTS YOU DON'T LIKE. Totally got shit all over my favorite black pants.


Me and a friend of course returned to the scene of the crime today:


Note the bottle of bleach outside. Looks like they were having a hard time scrubbing this stuff off.


If anyone in my family/from this house sees this I am so fucked.

1 comment:

  1. Joe, you sick fuck. I can't believe you threw shit all over that house.

    I love you.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete