Thursday, July 2, 2009

JAIL TIME





Macs are really cool, but that just took like an hour to do upload those 5 pictures.  But that wasn't really the macs fault it was me having no idea what the fuck I  was doing haha.

No NG tube yet.  They decided to try a day of just liquids (which eventually turned into a day with NO liquids either) to see if the blockage will pass on it's own.  So far no and my doctor will be here in the morning early so I'm thinking I'll have it in for a day or something.  Boners!

I was brushing my teeth before and it tasted really good.  Like yumyum good so I kept brushing.  I'm glad toothpaste is flavored, that's my way of cheating anything into my mouth.  Plus it's barely any toothpaste anwyays the hospital stuff isn't that serious. Does anyone know if they make peanut buttered toothpaste holy shit that would be really delicious.  But I would probably just end up squeezing all of the tube into my mouth at once which would not be good.

Here are things that I am excited to eat, which by the way might not be for like two  weeks if I stay in here on IV into my reversal surgery hahaha that would be so fucking silly like some DAVID BLAINE shit fuckers.  But um things I will eventually eat (no not all at once, and chewed like 900 times.  and in all caps) are:

1) FUCKING SCALLOPS
2)peanut butter and jelly on a saltine cracker with maybe like a cherry on it holy fuck.
3)toothpaste oh wait 
4) GREEN APPLE VANILLA CUSTARD GELATI SOMEONE STOLE MINE AND I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE IT THIS MORNING.
seriously I was gonna write on my blog last night about how I'm excited I have something in the fridge to look forward to even if its in like 3 weeks.   I ended up not writing it, but like 30 minutes later or a little after 6...I get up to walk around and check the fridge and my gelati isn't in there.  I even had a nice label printed on it with my name wtf.  This made me sad for the beginning part of the day.
5)SOY MILK AND VANILLA MARBLE FUDGE ICE CREAM|
6)lobsterlobsters.

I 18 and in a bed surrounded by a laptop and a camera and ipod and cell phone all on a roller-over-the-bed-counter.  I'm going to get one of these for my house.  Made out of chocolate.

The only thing that could make this better was if seinfeld was on right now be right back.  I guess two and a half man will suffice..

ARGH SHIT NO ITS ON FOX.  THERE'S A NAKED MAN ON THE SUBWAY.

It would be nice to be able to come home for a few days, my doctor said today if this blockage passes I can go home on a full liquid diet for like a week until my scope and illeoscopy.  That's like so many milkshakes and ice cream and snapple.  

I miss my dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment